Call or CLICK TO SCHEDULE A DEMO
Designed by Janome's Spokesperson Anna Maria Horner, the AMH M100 is a beautiful answer for the maker who wants to create custom garments and home decor. The AMH M100 includes all of Anna Maria's favorite features and accessories for her everyday garment sewing, patchwork and quilt making. It has a wonderful selection of 100 built-in stitches and includes cutting edge, easy convenience features that give you an essential variety for your diverse sewing needs.
Utilize the AMH M100's built-in needle threader, snap-on presser feet, automatic thread cutter, auto-declutch bobbin winder and 7mm stitch width. The backlit LCD screen with easy navigation buttons make choosing stitches a breeze. Enjoy a smooth and quiet operation while you create trendy garments, modern quilts and gorgeous home decor with this great sewing machine.
Janome Anna Maria Horner 100
- Horizontal rotary hook
- 100 built-in stitches
- 7 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in, one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy reverse button
- Machine size: W15.9" x H11.9" x D6.9"
- Machine weight: 14.1lbs
- Work space: 6.7" x 4.3"
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 7mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Hard cover included
- Includes large extension table
- Anna Maria Horner limited edition sewing machine